Thursday, December 31, 2009

Girl needs advice about b/f?

I have been with this boy for about 3 yrs. I always tell him that maybe it's time for you to get me a promise ring and he alway put me down and say that that is something teenagers do. We both are 20 yrs old. But he always say that he in love with me and he don't want to be with no one else. But he don't want to get me one. What do you thinkGirl needs advice about b/f?
You are both 20 yrs old. I know that three years is a long time to date someone, but considering you two are still pretty young, just give it time. Don't think that just because he doesn't give you a ring now that he doesn't plan on ever getting you one. He's just not ready yet which is not a bad thing at all. Guys still need some time to grow up too. Maybe he's just waiting until he knows he can support you. So don't be worried.Girl needs advice about b/f?
well, consider this, try something other than a ring go over a few suggestions over him. or just say if you love me as you say you do and like for me to be happen give me something that express how you feel and show that you only want to be with me do the same for him
I think that he will get you oneeventually but you should talk to him.
He doesn't want to commit.





You are both young and I can't tell you if it will work or not. Have you discussed marriage? If he's ';putting you down'; then he is disrespecting you and you deserve better then that. He doesn't want to deal with the question or situation.
A promise ring? I think you should be able to be happy with a guy that wants to be with you without needing a material possesion to 'prove' it. The ring will not make him any more faithful/loving/caring. ';Oh, that's right I got that ring, maybe I should cuddle her more';. Be happy with what you have.
You particularly asked for a Promise Ring, he is not promising anything. He loves you accept it for what it is, the here and now. If he wants to ask you to get married then he should provide an Engagement Ring which is a symbol of legal promise to marry.
I really hate to say this, but I don't think he's as in love with you as he says he is. If you have been saying this to him a lot and he still doesn't do it, then there's another reason behind that. Either he doesn't have the money, he really thinks is stupid and doesn't care about your feelings in this matter, or he doesn't believe in material gifts.
Why would you need a ring to believe he loves you? Sounds like you are being materialistic and bratty. Let him show his love in other ways. A ring is just a ring, anyone can buy one, but true love can only be given by someone who means it.
maybe he just doent want to rush it. or maybe hes the kind of guy that just doesnt get married or anything like that. i would ask him.
i'd talk 2 him and see WHY he doesn't want 2 get them, and tell him why it means so much 2 u, he might respond better if he knows how much it means 2 u!





just talk 2 him and see what's up





good luck!
Relax. He is showing that a ring doesn't mean anything and your relationship does. You are mis viewing the message he is sending you. If you are in love your in love you don't need a ring to prove it.
I think he's cheating.
ask for engagement instead. I had a promise ring once and the guy cheated on me two weeks later Point? these days a promise is nothing but engagement is commitment
Dont push him too hard,He says he loves you and being going out for 3 years tells you he does,How about buying him a ring or pendant that way he might think the same way as you and no you are never too old to give a promise ring.Best of luck

No comments:

Post a Comment