Thursday, December 31, 2009

Well there's this girl I really like and shes totally crazy about another guy. I need advice on girls.?

its simple impress her . try to attract her.


secondly if u are true lover she'll be yours don't worryWell there's this girl I really like and shes totally crazy about another guy. I need advice on girls.?
lol...lol...lol... Well if she is CRAZY about you then she must be curious George! I once knew a girl like that . She was PYSCHO...at least that was the running joke but turns out shes not . I bought her a T shirt with that on it and she and I are very best friends . Guess she understands you and is a unique friend. Be careful ...she may find you and then you will be exposed and LIKE it !! Just don't take a walk down the beach together . She may put you in stiches this time and the guy with the cigarette will follow!!Well there's this girl I really like and shes totally crazy about another guy. I need advice on girls.?
If your open for a heartache, pursue her. You said it, she is interested with another guy so let it be. Look for a girl that will also be interested in you to save you time and energy and make you happy.
talk to her as a friend first and maby after a while she'll move on to you talk about everything other then dating so she knows your just a friend then after that let her make the decision on wather or not she wants to be crazy about you


GOOD LUCK:)
The only advice you need is to stop falling for girls that aren't available.

No comments:

Post a Comment