Sunday, December 27, 2009

Help!! I need girl's advice?

Okay this is a girly question. I have been irregular in my periods for several years and Ive gone to the doctor a couple years ago and he said nothing was wrong. I am still irregular now and it's very annoying because I have no clue when my period will come or how long it will stay... last month I had it for 2 weeks, a very light flow though... any thoughts on what to do?Help!! I need girl's advice?
Go to a different doctor. If you've been like this for YEARS without relieve or regulation, then there are ways to manage this. The most common method is birth control pills. One pill a day, and you can practically set your clock by your periods.Help!! I need girl's advice?
You can always get on birth control to regulate it. Other than that, I don't know if there's anything you really can do.
I may not be a girl, but I do have an answer for you.





Drink a herbal tea of equal amounts of red raspberry leaves and blessed thistle seeds. This tea will help to regulate your hormones and periods. It will also reduce PMS symptoms. Drink 3-4 cups daily for about 2 month and see what happens. If you are taking birth control pills, you may not get the results that you want.
Go to the doc that used to happen to me when i was younger sometimes i would not get my period for 3 months and then when it would come it would last a whole month and heavy. When i got older i doc put me on birthcontrol pills and they helped
omg this is exactly what i have ...mine will last for 2 hours...3 weeks...4 months......idk when to find out tell me
This type of bleeding is not normal...and when a doctor says nothing is wrong...in truth they don't know..But they will never tell you this...Please get another opinion and get a pap and pelvis exam.
always wear a panty liner.
maybe u should go get a check up again but all girls have different systems......!!!!!!so u never know if its normal but just in case u might want 2 get a check up
i would really consider changing doctors. your body should be on some kind of regular schedule by now. Birth control pills can also help regulate your period.
are u on the pill. if so, that would probably explain it. other drugs can affect the period too. or it might be ur diet. There are many reasons. i dont think u need to worry tho....





hope this helps
Unfortunately, some of us girls just don't cycle regularly. There are many things that contribute to this, hormone levels, age, your bodies chemistry, stress, amount of excercise... there could be many reasons. I know that I was regular for most of my life. I am now almost 26 and I seem to be experiencing irregular cycling more often. Are you on any type of birth control method? I know that the pill is good for helping to regulate your cycle. It make take a couple of months to get into a normal routine, but I would suggest giving that a try if you haven't already. I have been taking birth control in one form or another for years and the only time that I seem to have any problems being on time is if and when I decide to stop taking them. My system goes back to what is normal for me and that is irregularity. I know that it's annoying not to know when and where the crimson wave may appear, but if nothing seems to help you out, don't sweat the small stuff. I hope that this helps you out a little bit. I'm no doctor, just speaking from some of my own experiences.
  • makeup beauty
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment