Sunday, December 27, 2009

I need girl's advice. maybe even guys?

okay so there's this guy i like a whole heck of a lot and all my friends are trying to set me up with him. one problem: i'm wayy to shy. One friend gave me his number and told me to txt him and i'm thinking about doing it but what would i say? I barely talk to him at school and wouldn't it be weird just saying hi randomly when he didn't even give me his number?





How would you start a convo with him? any suggestions?





this is just crazy. everyone thinks we would be cute together but we are both too shy to say anything to each other!I need girl's advice. maybe even guys?
This is what I would do.


Just text him and say hey, whats up , (the usual, you know).


Just ask him about what subjects hes taking, say oh you know carrie? isnt she hilarious ... ask about sports ..





I dont think it would hurt to text him and just say hey. If you guys are cute togtehre, and everyone says it, theres nothing wrong with just saying hi. Its completely innocent and simple.I need girl's advice. maybe even guys?
well if you dont want to just randomly say hi you could text and go whos this


and when he texts back saying his name and that


just go oh okay cause somebody gave me this number or somethig like that and start from then :)


but itd be better i think if you just went hi how are you?


good luck x

No comments:

Post a Comment