Sunday, December 27, 2009

Advice about this girl I really like?

Ok soo I known her since preschool we are both in 8th grade I think she likes me we go to the same school and we have not any classes together well we are on the same soccer team and we were both teasing/ flirting with each other most of the time so I like her and what should I do maybe I can get her aim or something any advice or tips? We both never really dated any one and when it comes to this I'm shy and I think she is tooAdvice about this girl I really like?
In 8th grade boys and girls don't really date, so it's more like two people saying they are ';together'; to impress their friends. Of course, if she is someone you would like even if your friends weren't impressed, then we're talking about something more serious. Either way, you'll have to talk to her. You both are into soccer, so use that subject as an ice breaker. To get over your shyness, make sure your clothes/hair look ok so you'll feel more confident, and think to your self that you are awesome, until you feel the courage to make your move.

No comments:

Post a Comment