Sunday, December 27, 2009

Advice on girl names please?

I'd be grateful if you could pick which you think is best. Thanks





Mia


Ruby


EleanorAdvice on girl names please?
Ruby is my name - so I'm biased lol


But Mia is also a very pretty name.Advice on girl names please?
Wow. That's a hard choice.





Mia is one of my favourite names ever


Ruby is my sister's name


Eleanor is my name





But I think I'd go with...Mia or Eleanor. I love love love the name Ruby but it's so popular now. Mia and Eleanor are a bit more unusual
I adore them all,





Mia is fun and cute


Ruby is cheeky and girlish


Eleanor is sophisticated classy and chic





I like Mia the best, but as a shortened version of Amelie or Amelia?
I love Mia. Eleanor is nice too, I don't like Ruby,sorry.


Mia is my favourite though





Mia - Meaning: Mine;My





Ruby - Meaning: The red gemstone





Eleanor - Meaning: sun ray, shining light
I would say Mia!





Eleanor sounds like an old women's name (it just does, I don't know).





Ruby sounds different.





Another suggestion would be Layla, Lily or Yasmine (my favorite).
Mia!


Ruby is a close second





I don't like Eleanor. It sounds like a granny name! I knew a girl named Eleanor and she had people call her Emily and Elle and Ella just so she wasn't confused. No Eleanor please
i like mia


ruby and eleanor are to old fashioned


ruby reminds me of the stone ruby


and eleanor reminds me of eleanor Roosevelt
Honestly, all 3 names are gorgeous. Eleanor has the nickname that I love, Ellie, but Mia and Ruby are beautiful too.





My favorite is Mia (:
Eleanor is very unique it is also my grandma's name. I love it very uncommon. Ruby is also very cute. Eleanor all the way.
MIA all the way, Ruby sounds materialistic,Eleanor sounds like a grandmother.
Eleanor!


It is so pretty and is classic!
Ruby.


Mia is wayyyy too popular and eleanor is a little old fashioned. just my opinion :)
poop, **** face, sparticus, gurtrude, phallis, Bennjamin
I think Eleanor is best. I've never been fond of the name Ruby, it sounds too juvenile and Mia is a nickname.
Eleanor, then she could go by Ellie which iis adorable(:
Definitely Mia
Mia, the other two sound really old fashioned.
Eleanor perhaps?
I like Mia the best (: but heres a tip dont pick Eleanor its kinda of a old fashioned name (:
Mia sounds to me as quite a placid type of girl


Ruby is a girl with a little bit more attitude. But i like them both :)
Mia is so cute, but Ellie could be a nickname for Eleanor, which would be really cute too.
It would have to be out of Ruby and Eleanor and I would pick Eleanor
Mia
Ruby (:
Mia
Ruby
Ruby
ruby i always loved that name and every ruby i know turned out to be a successful person
Mia and Eleanor (Ellie for short)
Mia!! Very cute!
mia, even though its extemly common these days.....

No comments:

Post a Comment