Friday, January 8, 2010

Your Typical Guy Question from a Girl needing Advice.?

If a guy that knows I like him cant stop smiling whenever im around, acts interested in everything i say, lets me stand really close to him without backing away, and lets me touch him and put my around around his back and stuff, is he starting to like me? He just recently started doing this.Your Typical Guy Question from a Girl needing Advice.?
I think it is possible that he is starting to like you. But Just be careful because from experience I have known guys to do that just because their ego has been inflated. But If it seems he is really sincere and not obnoxious with it, I think you have a good chance. ^ - ^Your Typical Guy Question from a Girl needing Advice.?
he could


or got comfortable around u





it a good thing
He wants you

No comments:

Post a Comment