Friday, January 8, 2010

I need a girl's advice......What should I do?

I've been friends with this girl since high school. She moved far away after high school. We always liked each other but, we never dated.


She moved back down with her bf, whom she met ';far away';. They dated for 5 years. She always talked to me about her problems with her bf. I got really close to her because I felt like we were good friends. She finally broke up with him after some advice I gave her (it was good advice....not beneficial for me)





Well, she has this Something About Mary Complex. All guys fall in love with her because of her personality. There is this other guy who loves her and guess what, they dated in high school. Most of her friends are guys.





She wants to go on a road trip because I mentioned I never been up north before and thats where she is from. The thing is she doesn't really talk to me that much on the phone or anything. I talked to her today and we are definitely going. What should I do?





She is very sarcastic...she hides behind things.I need a girl's advice......What should I do?
You should just see how the road trip goes. Don't look to much into it so that if it doesn't go the way you desired you will not be let down too much. If she is aware of the way you feel for her then just let whatever happens; happen. If you have not expressed your feelings you should do so, but wait til after the trip to avoid any uncomfortable feelings between the two of you. Good Luck and enjoy your trip!!I need a girl's advice......What should I do?
Thanks for best answer. Good Luck!

Report Abuse



hmmm this is tough if she likes you and thinks yall can be more then just good freind she will let you know if she looks at you and smiles then she in to you if not then yall are just freinds while yall are on your trip try and hold her hand. if she holds back it means she does then let her know how you feel and go from there. hope that helps let me know
Just keep being there for her and maybe hopefully some day she'll see you as more than a friend.
go on the road trip. it will be a bonding experience. while on the road trip (if you choose), talk to her about this new guy that loves her. maybe even bring up the fact that you two like each other. that could be the reason why she tells you everything. good luck and have fun on the road trip!
Be her friend, but be honest with her. You have nothing to loose and everything to gain. Girls do hide behind anyhting they can especialy after going through bad relations. Thats why being upfront and honest with her is the best thing to do. she will let you know where you stand with her and give you the edge to make steps with her.
If you like this girl tell her. Maybe she likes you back. Start off slow and offer to come with her on the road trip. From there let nature take its cource
Why dont u tell her that you like her? I know if your shy its kind of hard, but its better than beating around the bush trying to find out if she has feelings for you.





If she says that you guys are just friends, then you know where you stand. If she says shes got feelings for her too, go on a date or two and see where it goes from there
make a move!!!
Go have fun!!! I'm not saying that she should cheat on her bf with you but...whatever happens on the road trip stays on the road trip!!
dude tell her....trust me....just tell her.....
i hate girls. every female friend i have ever had stabbed me in the back
time to tell her you want more than a friendship.. and hopefully she will give you a chance to take things further.. if not, it will hurt, but try to stay friends. sounds like the friendship has been good for both of you all these years..
I'm confused. You stated that everyone falls for her because of her personality. Then you go on to say that she's very sarcastic and hides behind things. Where is the personality in that? Sounds like she is adding you to her ';collection'; of guys she has dated. After spending some time trsaveling with her you will learn more about her and what she is feeling towards you if anything. You will have loads of time to talk on your trip. See what happens....GO
TELL HER BEFORE SOME ONE ELSE GETS HER.


i'm a girl!
!cool

No comments:

Post a Comment