Friday, January 8, 2010

I need a girl's advice, please.?

I haven't had my period since like the beginning of June.


I don't know what the problem is.


Help?I need a girl's advice, please.?
Don't freak, you most likely just have irregular periods. It's not a big deal. Sometimes you may go months without having your period and then it'll just start spontaneously. If it persists, go to a doctor, she might decide to put you on the pill to regulate your periods.I need a girl's advice, please.?
It could be caused by anything from weight loss to stress-related issues. Be sure that you get the proper vitamins, as the body needs vitamins and a healthy body weight to support a period.
If you just started having it a few months ago it's irregular the first few months and that's normal, otherwise if you had sex you could be pregnant. If not go see your doctor.
wow.. and i thought i had it bad(haven't had my period since the beginning of july..) if you haven't had sex you should ask u mom if you had ur pregnant
the best thing to do is to see your doc.
well,





either you are





1.pregnant


2. irregular


3. too skinny
your periods can skip months, mine once skipped 3 months.. its normal, nothing to really worry about
see doctor
  • philosophy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment