Friday, January 8, 2010

I like this girl any advice?

well, i transferred from this school to another school. and i met this girl she was nice and seemed like she really liked me sure we played around really close hugs saying i love you and calling me her husband. then her friend told me she likes this other guy and he likes her but they are afraid to go out because they did before and it didn't work out. he doesn't do anything to geet her attention maybe a few pokes to her sides and sits next to her but me and her really are close and i would do anything for her and she obviously knows that'11 but why wont she be with me... :(I like this girl any advice?
wow you are stuck in the friend zone :( ....that is the reason whyI like this girl any advice?
well it seems like she still has feelings for this guy but there are obviously things stopping her from getting back together with him so just tell her how you feel about her and if she rejects you then, as much as you want her, you deserve someone who wants to be with you.
tell her how you feel if she says no then move on plenty of girls out there it will be her loss
she is not impressed by you.


try to impress her


good luck dude
hun ,maybe you need to sit down and really tell her how you feel she can't read your mind just like you cant read hers,and make sure you let her know that no matter what you will always be her friend rather you stay where you are or take to the dating stage.And keep that promise


good luck and I hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment