Friday, January 8, 2010

Need some advice on a girl? What should I do? Please help.?

There's this girl in my school. We have known each other for 10 or so years. This year we graduate and I want to know what to do. Recently she has been acting really nice towards me. I like her but we graduate in two months. She just broke up with her boyfriend because she thought he was flirting with other girls. What do girls like in a guy? What do you think I should do? Is it to late to ask? Please help with any advice you can give, thanks!Need some advice on a girl? What should I do? Please help.?
Girls love guys that are aggressive, and they respect, and admire you if you have the courage to ask them out. You should ask her. I think if you don't ask her now, in the future you will definently regret it! Girls like to feel like they are being payed attention to, and somebody notices them. Even if she does say no, she'll know that somebody is thinking about her, which is a good feeling.Need some advice on a girl? What should I do? Please help.?
just ask her
  • hand lotion
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment