Friday, January 8, 2010

I really dont know wat to chat wid my girl friend!!! advice aplz t ?

Tell her who did you sleep with last night.I really dont know wat to chat wid my girl friend!!! advice aplz t ?
then why are you dating her?


if y'all' have something in common


then you should never have nothing to talk about.


but anyways just talk to her about anything stuff that


you did or things that are on your mind..w/e


I really dont know wat to chat wid my girl friend!!! advice aplz t ?
Ask her how her day went and what she did. You can also ask her questions like whats your favorite movie and if you know it talk about it. Just find intrests you both like.
Whatevers on your mind! Movies...food haha. Or ask things that you want to kno about her!
anything but football........thatz so boring!!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment