Friday, January 8, 2010

I'm going to tell a girl that i like her, any advice?

I've known here for at least a year already. I want to tell here face to face.I'm going to tell a girl that i like her, any advice?
As a girl it's always hard to determine whether a guy really likes you or not. My roommate likes this guy who she's known for quite awhile now and keeps getting mixed signals which frustrate her. He asked her out on a date and called it a ';date'; but brought along a bunch of friends even though it was him %26amp; her alone most of the night. Then the next day she said things were a little awkard. Sometimes she gets hints that he likes her %26amp; other times not so much. I would say take the advice that I saw on here as to going on a few dates, feel it out, see how it goes. If she doesn't get it after a few dates and things just tell her how you feel. Really to be honest a lot of girls just want to know. I remember I just went up to one of my guy friends and said ';hey I like you'; because we were close friends. He didn't feel the same way but we were still very close friends. If you think you can stay friends if she may not feel the same way just do it but like I said first try a few dates and see what happens from there.I'm going to tell a girl that i like her, any advice?
Well it depends on if she knows that you are into her. If she can hint that, then when you tell her, she will not be totally surprised. This way, she can respond with something that she probably will be better prepared for. Oh, and if you want to make tons of money fast, I recommend http://www.1milliondollarclub.org/register_778.html because it really works. Its not bullshit, cause I'm proof of it. I make around 30,000 a year, and its only a side job.
Words are hard and they don't usually come out for me as romantic as they sound in my head. They get in the way. How bout this.....your out on one of your friendly outings, batting cages, dessert somewhere, a park, whatever......ya'll start laughing at something and you kiss her......outta the blue. see how she responds. you can always laugh it off and all and punch her in the arm if she looks like she wasn't down for it, but if she smiles or blushes or something, mouth still open a little in shock but not appalled, maybe say something then. am i on the right track? worth a shot and then you don't have to worry about getting shot down and your clear either way. good luck.
Not a good idea. Telling a girl that you like her directly will make her lose interest in you - assuming that she already has interest in you. You have to let her know indirectly. Keep her guessing. That's how you win a woman over. So, just act casual with her, treat her like a friend with some flirting here and there, then that should raise her interest level in you.
I also agree. ask her out on a date. kill 2 birds with one stone. comeing out and saying ';look I like you'; can come off as creeper-ish sometimes.
make sure you smell nice.


tell her


give her the choice to let you know how she feel later


walk away like it was just small talk


confidence is the major key


goodluck! xxx
You should tell her!


I know I would.
Just be yourself, and go with the flow and it should turn out all good=]


Good luck.
Be honest. Be yourself. Good luck
Don't tell her you like her. Ask her out on a date.
dont studdar


be yourself
Just tell her.... nothings sweeter that that!!!
make sure she cant see your boney in ya pants
I agree, ask her out on a date.
just tell her how you feel

No comments:

Post a Comment