Friday, January 8, 2010

I like this girl need advice?

i really like sherri she is the only one who is nice to me


she does not yell at me or call me names everyone calls me tardboy she is so pretty and has nice teeth the other day she bought me lunch im so scared to ask her out she is not like other girls who wear alot of make up and cuss that is why i like her my friend timmy told me to show her my penis but i dont think that would be right so what do i doI like this girl need advice?
First of all DON'T LISTEN TO TIMMY! Just do what your doing now, remember friends first build a strong bond that lasts forever.I like this girl need advice?
Your friends an idiot... anywho just ask her out, sound confident but like don't do anything too romantic, just the movies or something else. not the most expensive restraunt around.
DO NOT listen to your friend!!!! Give her something nice like flowers or chocolate and ask her out and she will love that. Good luck!!!
tell timmy to chill his hormones. Alright. Here is what you need to do...Ask her if she would like to grab a bite to eat. Praying she says yes, ask her where SHE would like to go. This shows that you have interest in her. While waiting for your meal, bring up the topic of relationships. Ask her about hers and she'll probably ask you about yours. Be ready... Ask her how she feels about you. As a friend? A companion? A possible mate? That brings up the topic nice and slowly. Watch how she reacts to you. Hope I could be of some help.

No comments:

Post a Comment