Friday, January 8, 2010

I need some advice about contacting a girl......Please help me girls...?

I went out on a date with a girl last Saturday night. Everything went great, she was making out, planning our next date, etc. I contacted her on Monday, she never called me back. Should I contact? Should I text this time? If so, when? I feel like she's not interested so it has discouraged me and I am ready to move on. Should I contact? I think if a girl was interested, she would at least call back????I need some advice about contacting a girl......Please help me girls...?
Yes. I think it would be for the best to call her, but if she doesn't answer or call back I think it would be best to take that as a hint that she isn't interested anymore and move on. There are a lot of other girls out there. I hope that everything turns out for the best.
  • hand lotion
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment