Friday, January 8, 2010

I like this girl, any advice/help?

Okay, I REALLY like this girl.


She is the most beautiful , nice, smartest girl you'll ever find.


I've liked her for around 3 months now, and I don't know what to do.


My friend asked her out today, she said ';maybe'; (I'll update).





Im a BIT shy, any advice?I like this girl, any advice/help?
Just push up the courage to ask her to go hang out with you some time. Dont head for straigh '; will you go out with me';


try asking her out to something that you feel comfortable doing.I like this girl, any advice/help?
dont ask her out now cause shelle think thtat all of u are jsut after her and ure hole clan is desperate....just tok to ehr bat how shes gonna handle this nad wether she is gonna say yes...then slowly confess....except probably ure best frnd will stop talkin to u...cause u took his girl...sry but things are like that.....
Don't give up but don't annoy or irritate her by asking her out everyday...Plan your next move carefully that she cant resist hanging out with you. Good Luck!
too late. you should have asked her first

No comments:

Post a Comment