Friday, January 8, 2010

Who would be a good person to talk to about advice on girls and dating?

I am kind of a shy guy so I am 20 and I have never had a girlfriend. I can't really say I have any friends who are girls either. Who should I ask for advice I would rather not ask a friend if possible because that seems weird to me.Who would be a good person to talk to about advice on girls and dating?
well one thing is to just be nice and friendly to girls. and soon theyll start to befriend you. you gotta learn to talk to them first. you got a long way. honestly talk to one of you friends that has had their share of relationships. theyll help you. dont talk to your parents cuz things have changed since theyve dated.Who would be a good person to talk to about advice on girls and dating?
You really should talk to one of your friends, preferably one who is in a relationship, or one who has experience in relationships. If you can't trust your friends who can you trust. You could ask your parent's but trust me you probably don't want to do that, just my opinion.





Just so you know, there are a lot of people your age who have never dated, you're not alone, perfectly normal to feel that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment