Friday, January 8, 2010

Need a Girl's advice please?

This is a question for the girls. If you were friends with a guy and secretly liked him and he texted you asking you whether you liked him, would you deny it? One of my female friends did in fact secretly like a guy but when he asked (texted) her, she denied it saying they were only good friends. When i asked her why she did that, she just looked at me and said i would not understand. My only thought was that the guy she liked was a bit of a joker and is sometimes sarcastic so maybe she did not take him seriously?Need a Girl's advice please?
obviously your friend needs help involving how to communicate, you don't blow a guy off that you like...especially like that. if a guy texted me that i liked for a while, and asked if i liked him, i would be honest. and thats what you have to do, give him a blunt yes or no answer. *Need a Girl's advice please?
I'm assuming this is advice for you?





I don't know if this is just me, but I wouldn't deny it. I probably would take hours to reply back, but if he's an intuitive guy, that's completely answer enough, you know? If you want to be kind of coy, you can say something more towards the maybe side, but don't deny it. Guys are too gullible sometimes, and he might just believe you completely and move on.
that girl is STUPID and IMMATURE. If you think a guy is hot say ';hey your hot'; if you like him let him know it - doesn't matter if he's a douchebag or not - you can let men know your interested without looking easy, foolish or without getting your heart broke. No offense maybe it's easier in my case because I have looks, but even if your ugly - stand up for what you like!!!
if you think the guy you like is decent and he actually likes u in return, then sure be honest but if you think he's a player than you would have to learn to play the game and can't just say yes, it all depends on the type of girl you are and the type of guy he is i guess.
perhaps.


id have to know if the person asking me liked me too before i admitted to anything.


better to always do that, prevents some awkward or embarrassing moment.
Well I could understand denying it if I were truly embarassed about it. It would depend on why he was asking...maybe he was asking because he felt the same way, or maybe he was asking just to make sure...maybe he could have even heard it from a friend.
She was probably afraid he was joking with her or something. Had he said that he liked her and then asked her, her answer may have been different. Girls desperately fear rejection.
I'm going to answer just because you said it was for girls.





Yea, I'm an a*shole
i'm not a girl but i wouldn't deny it

No comments:

Post a Comment